Early Years Resources® is a long established and reliable educational resources supplier. They have been operating successfully for over 20 years supplying primary schools, nurseries, pre-schools, childminders and parents throughout the UK with educational equipment and furniture, teaching resources and inspirational learning materials. Early Years Resources® employ experienced teachers who split their time between the head office and various educational settings. Their hands-on knowledge enables them to select the best, most appropriate products from the UK and around the world that enhance and support delivery of the curriculum.
Early Years Resources® go the extra mile to provide their customers with excellent service and pride themselves on their fantastic range of high quality products.
The Business Challenge
Early Years Resources were experiencing rapid growth and found themselves having to key every order, whether it be Mail, Telephone or eCommerce, into their existing system. They needed a business solution that would allow them to streamline their order entry, whilst enabling the stock control and pick/pack/despatch processes to cope with the increased volumes that were expected in this growing B2B and B2C business.
In the space of eight weeks, Keystone Software Development Ltd and Early Years Resources® implemented the Khaos Control solution that delivered:
- A fully configured ERP system
- Integration with; their current website, UK Mail & Business Post courier software and Sage Pay
- Customer, Stock and Sales Order History data from their previous system imported and ready to go in Khaos Control
- Minor customisation to meet Early Years Resources’® specific requirements in a couple of areas
- Increased order volumes
- Increased efficiencies across the business, both for retail and business customers
- Flexibility to further customise the Khaos Control solution to meet their ongoing requirements
“Khaos Control paid for itself within the first six months of us going live with the solution. We’re now into our 5th year with the package and are yet to tap into even a quarter of its full potential for our business.”
Managing Director, Early Years Resources