Khaos Control Remote Training Terms
1. Booking Process
All bookings are processed on a first come, first served basis.
Training sessions may be provisionally booked by telephone, via your PCO or by email and will be reserved for a maximum of five working days. Sessions will remain provisional until the receipt of a Booking Request Form.
Client completes all relevant sections of the booking request form, indicating an alternative choice of date if possible. Please note if we do not receive the booking forms in the above timescale, we will assume you no longer require the day(s) specified and the dates may be offered to other companies.
We will send you confirmation after processing your booking form
If your course date is unavailable and an alternative date is indicated on your booking form, we will automatically book you for your second preference. Where we are unable to meet either of your training dates we will inform you of available dates around this period.
2. Cancellation Policy
Khaos Control operates a cancellation policy as follows:
- Training cancellations received within five business days of scheduled training will be charged at full training rate; full reimbursement for any expenses incurred will also be required.
- A 50% cancellation fee is payable for cancellations received within ten business days before the training session.
- Cancellations should be made by email, for the attention of the Training Manager.
- Khaos Control reserves the right to amend or cancel if, for whatever reason, it is unable to deliver an advertised course. In these circumstances Khaos Control will endeavour to give adequate notice. A full refund will be given to delegates in the event of cancellation.
- Khaos Control Solutions Ltd is not responsible for costs incurred by a delegate when booking and/or attending a course, or in the event of a cancellation by the delegate or by Khaos Control.
3. Training Charges
The cost of phone training is £66 + VAT per hour, which is charged, pro-rata, in 15 minute increments. We are able to accommodate up to two people on each phone training session.