Khaos Control training form terms
Training at Khaos Control is delivered in our purpose-built training suite. Delegates receive refreshments including lunch, and course material.
1 Booking Process
All bookings are processed on a first come, first served basis.
Training sessions may be provisionally booked by telephone, via your PCO or by email and will be reserved for a maximum of five working days. Sessions will remain provisional until the receipt of a completed Booking Request.
The client completes all relevant sections of the booking request. Please note if we do not receive the completed booking request in the above timescale, we will assume you no longer require the day(s) specified and the dates may be offered to other companies.
Khaos Control will send you confirmation and a map after processing your booking form. A hotel information sheet is available from the link on the email. Please note your booking should only be taken as confirmed, upon receipt of this confirmation.
If your course date is unavailable a member of the Training Team will be in touch to arrange an alternative date.
2 Cancellation Policy
Khaos Control operates a cancellation policy as follows:
- Training cancellations received within five business days of scheduled training will be charged at full training rate; full reimbursement for any expenses incurred will also be required.
- A 50% cancellation fee is payable for cancellations received within ten business days before the training session.
- Cancellations for onsite training will require full reimbursement for any expenses incurred.
- Cancellations should be made by email, for the attention of the Training Manager.
- Khaos Control reserves the right to amend or cancel if, for whatever reason, it is unable to deliver an advertised course. In these circumstances Khaos Control will endeavour to give adequate notice. A full refund will be given to delegates in the event of cancellation.
- Khaos Control Solutions Ltd is not responsible for costs incurred by a delegate when booking and/or attending a course, or in the event of a cancellation by the delegate or by Khaos Control.
3 Training on Client’s Site – Environment
We recognise that in exceptional circumstances you may be unable to visit us for your training sessions. Khaos Control Solutions is committed to providing high-quality training and it is important to us that the training environment is conducive to learning. Therefore, we ask that you agree to the following conditions before we can consider training at your requested location:
- A room is available which can, adhering to Health and Safety legislation, provide each training delegate (maximum of 4) with their own computer.
- Reliable and stable internet access is required.
- Ensure all phones are switched off and that sessions will only be interrupted in an emergency.
- The start time of the training session will be dictated by the trainer’s availability to travel outside normal working hours unless they have stayed at a hotel the previous night to the training taking place.
4 Training on Client’s Site – System Setup
KCSL has a fully supported training environment at their Grantham offices to ensure the customer learning experience is positive. While we can offer training at the customer’s premises, KCSL cannot take responsibility, nor provide any guarantee of access, to the necessary training databases and other resources which are required to undertake successful training.
KCSL therefore cannot accept liability for any lost training time which is the result of disruptions, training systems and/or other resources not being available at the customer’s premises for any reason. Any training time lost as a result of disruptions or delays accessing training resources onsite, will remain chargeable to the customer and further charges will be applicable if additional training time is required.
You will be asked to access all the necessary training resources within five working days of the training taking place to ensure that you can log on and use any training resources. You will need to confirm that you are able to use the training resources otherwise the training will not go ahead.
5 Ad-Hoc Training
When booking ad-hoc training you are required to provide an agenda covering all the topics/areas of the system you would like the trainer to cover during the session. This MUST be received by Khaos Control Solutions Ltd no later than one week before the training is due to take place.
The trainer will confirm with you that the training as per your agenda can be covered within the agreed timescale.
Failure to provide an agenda may result in your training date being postponed.