I am a child of the ’80s. So when thinking about our new Champion programme and this blog post it was tough to get Bonnie Tyler and her need for a hero out of my mind (you can thank me later for the ear worm). However, I came across the following TED talk from Rita Pierson. Not only did it knock Bonnie for six, but it also resonated with me massively with regards to our Champion programme:
What if we applied Rita’s rhetoric to your key business application?
How powerful would our world be if we had colleagues who were not afraid to take risks, who were not afraid to think, and who had a champion? Every application deserves a champion, a person who will never give up on them, who understands the power of processes, and insists that everyone in the business uses every application to the best of its possibilities.
Whilst we hadn’t come across Rita before launching our Khaos Control Champion programme last month, the classroom veteran’s words chime with what we’re looking to achieve.
We Don’t Need Champions, We Need Calls Answering and Orders Despatching
One of the problems that successful ERP solutions face is that, at their best, they’re not noticed. They enable you and your colleagues to focus on;
- delivering a great customer experience,
- marketing your product,
- growing your brand and delivering on all of the other initiatives that are ongoing.
They only take centre stage if something goes wrong or a new initiative is rolled out.
But dealing with your ERP application by exception means that you’re missing out on opportunities.
Opportunities to drive efficiency.
Opportunities to test new markets.
Opportunities to provide an even better experience to your customers.
Champions allow you to transform the way in which you use Khaos Control.
Champions can combine their knowledge and passion for your business and their knowledge and passion for your ERP solution, which means that you and your business get the most out of your back office application.
What We’re Doing to Help
We are so certain that Champions are a great thing, that we’ve launched a programme to nurture and support your Champions. This will include:
- Monthly Newsletters, with unique content from our Support, Training and Technical teams.
- Exclusive, interactive Webinars.
- The opportunity to attend Training and Mastermind Sessions, free of charge, here in Grantham.
- The chance to network with other Champions from across the UK.
- Branded kit and other goodies.
Anatomy of a Khaos Control Champion
I thought it would be handy to provide you with a brief identikit to help you find your Champion(s):
- They know their Ctrl+Click from their Context menus and their Function Keys from their Shortcut Combos.
- They are passionate about your business.
- They enjoy using Khaos Control and helping others to learn the system.
- They know their way around the Wiki.
- Most importantly, they are inquisitive and keen to learn.
Does this sound like you? Or someone in your business? You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.