Khaos Control Cloud
Khaos Control Cloud is a fully integrated all-in-one “application in the cloud” solution designed for smaller to medium-sized businesses. Being cloud based and accessible from any internet browser, Khaos Control Cloud is available on any device, anywhere in the world. Easily facilitate your multi-channel business needs with inventory levels syncing across your website and all other selling channels. From an intuitive and simple to use interface, your business can manage inventory, customers, accounts and much more.
- Suited for small and medium sized businesses
- Cloud-based software for flexible working
- Affordably monthly payments
- Renew your subscription each month
- Only pay based on user utilisation for the month (ideally for seasonable ups and downs)
Our enterprise level system, Khaos Control, is a comprehensive business management tool that provides organisations the ability to manage larger and more complex operations. As well as integrating your finances, sales, order processing, warehouse management and supply chain, Khaos Control can be customised for a business’s unique requirements. Once implemented, our UK-based support team are available to help every time you submit a support ticket – whether that is through telephone support or email.
- Windows based software, which can be self-hosted or hosted “in the cloud”
- Customisation available, so suit your unique requirements
- Runs with any amount of data volumes or user counts
- Adds warehousing features not available in Khaos Control Cloud
Khaos Control Hybrid
The next big step forward in business management software!. This is one of our Unique Selling Points. With the combination of our various Khaos Control products, we’re able to offer our most premium solution – encapsulating on-premise, cloud and ecommerce into one single, shared-database, solution. Using Khaos Control Hybrid, you are able to have real-time access to your data on your ecommerce web sites, showing instance stock levels and order states, using Khaos Control Web. Hybrid is also ideal for taking orders while away from the office and looking up key information.