The Sales Invoice Manager (SIM) controls the Pick, Pack & Despatch processes. It allows thousands of orders to be processed per day, by utilising a wide range of system and user-defined rules and processes.
Automation is key in this area. The SIM is able to control a lot of processes itself. For example:
- It will hold orders that are “Awaiting a certain Delivery date”;
- It will hold orders that are outside of predefined terms-hold criteria;
- It will release back-orders automatically;
- It will release orders that are part fulfilled but have been waiting too long;
- It will manage orders imported from web sites;
- It will make sure orders have been paid and/or packed, assigned to a courier system and shipped.
This screen puts the ‘Control’ into Khaos Control!